The Society of Vermont Artists and Craftsmen invites you to join or renew your membership in the Society. Membership will give you a sense of pride and ownership in the Society. The dues that are paid by members support the Society and contribute to continuation of the Fletcher Farm School for the Arts and Crafts.
We have added two new membership levels this year with additional
- Artist/Professional - Fees will be waived for participation in the Craft and Gift Shoppe and for ONE (1) of our two (2) annual Arts & Craft Festivals
- Premium - UNLIMITED class regisration for a full year (Jan-Dec), including registration fees, participation in the Arts & Craft Gift Shoppe and for BOTH of our annual Arts & Craft Festivals.
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Fletcher Farm School catalog
- $10 discount for all classes
- Discount on booth space for each of our two (2) annual Arts & Craft
- Opportunity to participate in our Craft and Gift Shoppe, subject to
committee review for quality and type of craft
- Periodic updates of news and events
- Invitation to annual Membership meeting
OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY OF VERMONT ARTISTS AND CRAFTSMEN
- To operate Fletcher Farm School for the Arts & Crafts, which provides sound instruction under the expert guidance of some of the country's leading arts and crafts instructors.
- To provide an outlet (The Society of Vermont Artists and Craftsmen Craft & Gift Shoppe) for the sale of members' artwork and handicrafts.
- To hold annual Arts & Crafts Festivals with participation by both member and non-member craftsmen.