The Society of Vermont Artists and Craftsmen invites you to join or renew your membership in the Society. Membership will give you a sense of pride and ownership in the Society and other benefits. The dues that are paid by members support the Society and contribute to continuation of the Fletcher Farm School for the Arts and Crafts.
- Youth – Young Artists up to 17 years old will receive $10 off any class. $20 Annually
- Basic – Membership that will give you $10 off any class. $35 Annually
- Artist/Professional – Fees will be waived for participation in the Craft and Gift Shoppe and for ONE (1) of our two (2) annual Arts & Craft Festivals. $120 Annually
- Premium – UNLIMITED class registration for a full year (Jan-Dec), including registration fees, participation in the Arts & Craft Gift Shoppe and for BOTH of our annual Arts & Craft Festivals. $1000 Annually
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Fletcher Farm School Schedule
- $10 discount for all classes
- Discount on booth space for each of our two (2) annual Arts & Craft Festivals
- Opportunity to participate in our Craft and Gift Shoppe, subject to committee review for quality and type of craft
- Periodic updates of news and events
- Invitation to annual Membership meeting
OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY OF VERMONT ARTISTS AND CRAFTSMEN
- To operate Fletcher Farm School for the Arts & Crafts, which provides sound instruction under the expert guidance of some of the country’s leading arts and crafts instructors.
- To provide an outlet (The Society of Vermont Artists and Craftsmen Craft & Gift Shoppe) for the sale of members’ artwork and handicrafts.
- To hold annual Arts & Crafts Festivals with participation by both member and non-member craftsmen.
You may join at any time during the year, although the best benefits come from joining before the end of December, since our years run from Jan – Dec. An additional discount of 25% may be taken on ONE class during the year for any member who pays in full by December 31st preceding the membership year.