The Society of Vermont Artists and Craftsmen invites you to join or renew your membership in the Society.
Memberships run from Jan 1 – Dec 31.
Your membership supports our mission:
To provide quality arts and crafts education, to teach traditional and innovative techniques in a historic Vermont setting, at a reasonable cost, while promoting community involvement and entrepreneurship.
ALL SOCIETY MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Annual Workshop Registration Fee ($25) waived.
- $10 discount on all classes.
- One-time 5% coupon for the Gift & Craft Shop.
- Invitation to annual Membership meeting.
- Periodic Updates of News & Events.
- Senior – $35
- Individual– $50Includes opportunity to be a vendor in the Gift & Craft Shop.
- Artist/Professional – $135 Includes fees waived for participation in the Gift & Craft Shop and a complimentary booth space at ONE of our two Arts & Craft Festivals.
- Family – $150 Includes parents and children in the family.
- Premium– $1,000 Includes UNLIMITED class registration for a full year (Jan-Dec), fees waived for participation in the Gift & Craft Shop, and a complimentary booth space at BOTH Arts & Crafts Festivals.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY OF VERMONT ARTISTS AND CRAFTSMEN
- To operate Fletcher Farm School for the Arts & Crafts, which provides sound instruction under the expert guidance of some of the country’s leading arts and crafts instructors.
- To provide an outlet (The Society of Vermont Artists and Craftsmen Gift & Craft Shop) for the sale of members’ artwork and handicrafts.
- To hold annual Arts & Crafts Festivals with participation by both member and non-member craftsmen.