During the national Covid-19 health emergency, we have had to cancel many classes in an effort to keep students, instructors, and staff safe. As we begin a cautious reopening, the following procedures must be followed to ensure no one is exposed to risk by attending classes at the school.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home! We want to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- Each instructor and student must visit the Office before going to class each day so that we can perform a mandatory temperature check.
- Out-of-state students and instructors must follow the quarantine procedures in place at the time of the class. For more information on Vermont’s travel restrictions: https://www.vermontvacation.com/travel-restrictions
- Student workstations must be six feet distant from each other.
- Instructors and students must wear masks during their time on campus. The only exception will be during lunch, at which time students and instructors will maintain social distances. Masks are available for purchase for a recommended donation of $5.00
- Rest rooms, workstations, and common use areas in the classroom (sinks, equipment, etc.) must be disinfected before class, at midday, and after class.
- All classrooms will have access to soap and water for hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Breaks and Lunch
- The dining hall will remain closed during this time. Lunch service, snacks, and beverages will not be available.
- There are a number of shops in the area that can provide food and drinks for lunch, and food can be bought back to the classroom for consumption.
- Please note that there are no refrigeration facilities available for student lunches. If you are bringing food from home, you will need to find your own means of keeping food cold. Microwaves and coffee makers will also be unavailable for the duration of this health emergency.
- If you are bringing food from home, you will also need to bring any utensils you require.
- On-campus lodging will not be available during this health emergency for either students or instructors.
Students attend classes on our campus at their own risk. We will make every effort to ensure a safe, productive environment to learn. If you have any issues with your class, your instructor, or any other aspect of your visit here, please report them to the office staff as soon as possible. We will do our best to resolve the issue