Although Vermont’s Health emergency has been lifted, in an effort to keep students, instructors, and staff as safe as possible throughout the summer of 2021, the following procedures will be observed:
- If you are not feeling well, stay home! We want to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- Except for international travel, travel no longer requires testing or quarantine. For more information on Vermont’s travel restrictions: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/travel-quarantine
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you are required to wear a mask. Cloth masks are available for purchase for a recommended donation of $5.00, and we will also have paper masks available.
- VT’s Health Emergency has been lifted, but it is still recommended that children wear masks while indoors.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, for whatever reason, you are free to do so.
- Student workstations will be six feet distant from each other.
- Rest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned daily
- All classrooms will have access to soap and water for hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all classromms.
- Shared equipment must be sanitized after each individual use.
- The dining hall will remain closed this summer.
- We have added more picnic tables throughout the campus for your use.
- You will have several choices for Lunch – We will provide lunch service to the classrooms, you may bring your own, or you can purchase lunch at one of our many area establishments. A list of restaurants will be posted in each classroom.
- While you are welcome to bring your own lunch, if it needs to be refrigerated, bring a personal cooler, as well as any utensils you require.
- On-campus lodging for students will not be available this summer.
Students attend classes on our campus at their own risk. We will make every effort to ensure a safe, productive environment to learn. If you have any issues with your class, your instructor, or any other aspect of your visit here, please report them to the office staff as soon as possible. We will do our best to resolve the issue