In an effort to keep students, instructors, and staff as safe as possible, these procedures will be observed.
- If you are not feeling well, STAY HOME! We want to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- Except for international travel, travel no longer requires testing or quarantine. For more information on Vermont’s travel restrictions: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/travel-quarantine
- We require everyone wear a mask indoors when within six feet of others. Cloth masks are available for a recommended donation of $5, and we will also have paper masks available.
- Vermont’s health emergency has been lifted, but we require that children wear masks while indoors.
- Student workstations will be six feet distant from each other.
- Rest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned daily.
- All classrooms will have access to soap and water for hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all classrooms.
- Shared equipment must be sanitized after each individual use.
- There is no meal service during our Fall/Winter term.
- You may bring your own lunch, or you can purchase lunch at one of our many area establishments. A list of restaurants is posted in each classroom.
- While you are welcome to bring your own lunch, if it needs to be refrigerated, bring a personal cooler, as well as any utensils you may require.
On-campus lodging for students is not available during our Fall/Winter term.
Students attend classes on our campus at their own risk. We will make every effort to ensure a safe, productive environment to learn. If you have any issues with your class, your instructor, or any other aspect of your visit here, please report them to the office staff as soon as possible. We will do our best to resolve the issue.